Friday, March 9, 2012

Madisson's GOTCHA Celebration



Tonight, we were fortunate to celebrate Madisson's anniversary of her adoption to Joy.  It was such a good night!  It's called GOTCHA Day!  I remember that day like it was yesterday...Even more, I remember the day Joy got the phone call about her.  It was like God knew that this needed to happen and it was meant to be.  It's amazing how much of a miracle she is.  I truly believe God has put people in our lives for a reason.  Madisson lights up our eyes.  She makes us smile and laugh when we are down.  She has a presence about her that is unbelievable.  Joy read a book tonight called, "We Belong Together" by Todd Parr.  It's the cutest kid book about adoption.  We are so lucky to have Joy and Madisson in our lives and are truly blessed to have walked this journey next to them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment