Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 31 :)

Week 31

Baby size: How do we go from cucumber to pineapple?!?!


How I feel about being pregnant:  I think I started waddling!  That's how I feel at least.  But I love to feel her move around and go crazy!  She still hates the iPad.  Whenever I want to feel her, I just play with my iPad on my belly and she kicks it right off!  

Symptoms:  I'm pretty sure waddling qualifies as a symptom.

 Maternity clothes:  Bought a new tank top today and a dress for my showers :)  Hopefully they will be very forgiving in pictures...But I'm pretty sure I'm no longer in the "forgiving" stage.  This girl is making everything snug lately!






<-------------------This is this week....

This was 5/24/13....Oh my goodness gracious...and I only gained 2 pounds between then and now! ------------->



Stretch marks: I can get from Greenville to Cleveland now!  Maybe even on up to Canada!  Hahaha...sad :(

Food Cravings:  Just my strawberries.  Although I haven't eaten them today which is totally weird.

Something I've done to prepare for baby:  We washed a bunch of her clothes and we received some gifts this week!!  She got a mobile and her bedding!!  I'm obsessed with the bedding.  Although you can't see the bed skirt because of how high the mattress is currently.  But I LOVE!!  It's all coming together and falling in place!   

We were so blessed by Brandon's Aunt's getting Mackenzie's bedding!! Thank you Peggy, Penny and Stacie!!  We ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!!!

My mom got Mackenzie some books and these adorable Taggies books!!  

These are the clothes Brandon's mom sent down!!  I'm overwhelmed on how to even organize this stuff!  You can't exactly do it by months!


Funny moment:   My memory sucks....I don't think I have had funny moments this week!  Just me being me!  haha.

What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly!!!!!!!!!!   I have tried sleeping on my sides since December and I still can't get used to it!  It stinks! 

What I'm looking forward to:  Going to OHIO!!!  We leave next Wednesday night!  Can't wait to see my girls!!

Best Moment of the Week:  Well...Today was the last day of work until October when my maternity leave is up!    YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!  AND....I love when Mackenzie gets presents!!  It's so fun to open gifts and see things people get her!!!   She is sooo blessed (so are we!).   

Least Favorite Moment of the Week:   Hmmmm...Brandon had 2 teeth extracted....He was grumpy...which in turn made me extremely grumpy...I don't like when he fights back!  haha.  

2 comments:

  1. I think you're beautiful, inside and out! Just thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete